The organizations and companies using Beyond Eris solutions for managing their operations enjoy the following services at all times:
1. Guaranteed Uptime
- Our cloud infrastructure is hosted in trusted data centers worldwide and ensures availability of 99.9%, 24 hours a day, throughout the year.
- The unplanned operational downtime will be a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Our providers ensure that all systems are functional 365 days a year. In the case of a planned shutdown, the customer will be notified in good time via email.
2. High Availability
- Our data centers are designed with high levels of redundancy and reliability, meeting Tier-III certification or equivalent standards. This includes redundancy for power, network, and cooling.
- Your database is instantly replicated on redundant storage within the same data center. Even in case of hardware failure, you may lose a maximum of 1 day work in the worst case. (This would only happen if the system burned or vanished).
We understand that accidents and unforeseen events can happen, which is why we have implemented a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery strategy:
- We take daily backups of each database for up to 3 months.
- Our backup strategy includes 14 full backups: 1 per day for 7 days, 1 per week for 4 weeks, and 1 per month for three months.
- These backups are replicated in at least three different data centers across two continents.
4. Downtime & Disaster Recovery
Beyond Eris has robust controls in place to recover data in the shortest time. In case of a complete disaster scenario, we have a comprehensive strategy in place:
- For a permanent disaster impacting one server, our Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) are 15 minutes. Overall, the service will be back online within 15 minutes.
- Our data centers have a very low probability to down permanently. Our Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) are 24 hours. This means you may lose a maximum of 1 day work in the worst case. (This would only happen if the system get burned or vanished).
5. Database Security
Beyond Eris uses servers with a high level of security. We have implemented reliable systems that are specifically designed to ensure the protection of your data. Below are some highlights:
- Secure Platform: Our servers are equipped with full hardware security, redundant data storage, network and electrical supplies.
- SSL Encryption: All data exchanged between your device and our servers remains confidential, secure, and protected with SSL encryption.
- System Security: Our servers are running in a private cloud distribution with up-to-date security patches, security groups, firewalls, and intrusion countermeasures.
- Installation: Installations are customized and minimal, limiting the number of services that could contain vulnerabilities.
- Isolation: Data access control rules have been implemented to ensure complete isolation between customer databases running on the same cluster. There is no possibility of accessing one database from another.
We understand the importance of providing faster support during business hours. Our business hour-compliant SLAs ensure faster response and resolution times. We ensure a response time within 1 hour and address issue based on ticket priorities as follows:
- 2 hours for critical issues
- 8 hours for medium-level problems
- 24 hours for low-level matters
*Response and resolution time is defined as the time within which the first response is received and the ticket is resolved.